23 Weeks

Time is c-r-a-w-l-i-n-g... June seems forever away and I just want our baby to be here! I had another appointment today; everything looks great AND I walked away with a door prize!!

It's the highly coveted Philips DigiTrak-Plus 24. Jealous? You should be. With it's stylish black plastic carrying case and long neck lanyern, it's the height of sophistication and style.


It can be worn as either a necklace or a side satchel (which I prefer so that it doesn't bounce back-and-forth on my tummy when I waddle, er I mean, walk). I also managed to wear it with a black zip-up so that it was a bit hidden when I visit Pottery Barn Kids for the zillionth time today. However, the lady who attached it to me put the top connection between my collar bones so it sticks out the top of my high neck shirt.

How am I lucky enough to wear this beauty?? I've been out of breath a lot lately and having some heart palpitations so they're just playing it safe by having me wear this for 24 hours. But no need to worry... the breathing is most likely a lovely combination of Baby Boy moving up into my lung space, my ribs not yet expanding, and my asthma. And the heart palpitations are just my heart pumping all the extra blood it's creating (by the time a mom gives birth, she has an extra pint of blood in her body and she makes most of it in the 2nd trimester, so the heart is doing a lot of work). My little friend hooks up to 4 points on my chest/ribs and apparently I can't shower or bathe for 24 hours, so thank goodness I showered before my appt this morning.

So that's all for now... Baby Boy continues to kick up a storm- it's wonderful.

Lara Child  – (February 25, 2010 at 5:56 AM)  

That is super stylish! I think I've seen them on the catwalk at London Fashion Week...

Anonymous –   – (February 27, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

Snazzy accessory :-). I love the Olympics medal map too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP