A Fat Day Everyday

Note: I am not complaining. I know I'm incredibly blessed to be growing a baby inside me :)

That's how I'm feeling these days, like everyday is a fat day. IVF patients gain at least twice the amount of weight in the first trimester, and being the stellar patient that I am, I'm right on track and up a good amount already. I don't feel pregnant yet, so it basically feels like I'm having a fat day every day of the week and that I need to be popped. I can tell from the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning... even my thighs have expanded!! I can't help it, I just feel gross. I'm sure once I get my real belly going I'll feel better. And, knowing that we're 13 weeks pregnant today makes it more than tolerable. Here is my 13 week belly (disregard the Bella Band under my shirt and no I didn't walk around with the band showing all day- I wore a vest over my shirt.  And next time we will avoid the close up of my thighs...)



Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy  – (December 17, 2009 at 8:27 AM)  

you are so brave!!! keep you eyes on the prize- seriously!!! jillian michaels 30 day shred is my plan for april, until then...oh well! lol

The George Family  – (December 17, 2009 at 3:08 PM)  

You look great! You do look pregnant...no fat! I am thinking the PX90 after baby girl gets here in April... but with two kids, all bets are off :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP