Baby Franck- In Action!

Some dads skip ultrasounds or fumble through their blackberries as they blankly stare at the screen pretenting to know what's going on. What does my baby-daddy do? He walks right up to the screen and procedes to video tape the baby on not one, but TWO different recording devices. We're a bit excited about this whole baby thing; can you tell? Below is Baby Franck bumbling around.

On a side note, we actually had two scans yesterday... this is from the first one when the baby was moving. Five minutes later during the second one, Baby Franck decided to fall asleep and refuse to wake up, yet again. Oh the stubborn, lazy baby that we have :)

Lara Child  – (December 16, 2009 at 6:37 AM)  

So amazing!!!! Matt I am very proud of your cinematography skills

Anonymous –   – (December 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM)  

Amazing. I have this quote posted on my bulletin board and I thought you two would like it.
'Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I would die for you.
This is the miracle of love.'
- Maureen Hawkins

Ramsey  – (December 16, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

That is sweet! (as in awesome, not as in your baby looks delicious)

keight dukes  – (December 16, 2009 at 6:40 PM)  

YAYAYAYAY! can we get a baby countdown-o-meter on here. i am so excited. i am thinking its a girl!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP