Swimming Videos

We got a total of 7 videos of Levi's first swim lesson- he didn't crack a smile in any of them!! Ugh, he's so un-dramatic, but I suppose that's a good thing.



This is Levi's first submersion! I was so nervous but a 9 month old (named Amy no less) went right before him and she made it our alive; who cares if she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Levi, on the other hand, had no issue with it; he completely took it in stride. He just coughed a bit and looked a little confused. I was so so proud of him!




This is how Levi splashes- it's all business to him; it cracks me up!! He's like this in the bathtub, too. At the end of the video, he "walks" down a "diving board" and "jumps" into the water. In reality, I bounce him down a pink foam hippo and lower him into the water...


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP