I Wanna Rock With You

Levi is on the verge of crawling... he's been working at it for months. He is currently getting on his hands and knees, rocking back and forth, and throwing his body forward. He does this in his crib before he falls asleep and when he wakes up. I'll occasionally hear him whack his head against the side of the crib... which of course leads to tears.

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy  – (February 5, 2011 at 9:03 AM)  

this is awesome!!!
my pedi told me that every baby 'crawls' in a different way, so i'd say that he is crawling and it'll only be time before he is moving at lightening speed! watch out, mama!!! ps- that little rump in the air is the cutest thing ever!

Jean  – (February 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM)  

oh my... amy, this is so cute!!! i know you are having so much fun with levi!

Vicki Parramore  – (February 5, 2011 at 11:02 AM)  

Congratulations on such a sweet baby boy! He's just precious!

Lara Child  – (February 6, 2011 at 10:04 AM)  

He is fantastic! He's almost doing the worm, too. And I LOVE those jammies!

Sam Child  – (February 7, 2011 at 9:19 AM)  

I LOVE this video, the little man is a legend!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP