Blink

We're trying to give Levi a well-round appreciation of music. Yesterday, Matt offered to watch Levi so I could dry my hair and put on some make-up (we were going to the Home Depot so I wanted to look cute). It turns out Matt was really trying to develop a love of Blink 182 in our son:





I think he likes it.

Samuel Sutter  – (October 26, 2010 at 12:26 AM)  

YES! soo much better than the average baby music CD

mama celoni  – (October 26, 2010 at 12:50 AM)  

welcome back!!! Have missed you guys. I still have levi's announcement on the counter :)
He's a keeper! See you in Dcember!
Peace,
mama Celoni

Lara Child  – (November 1, 2010 at 7:02 AM)  

The night will go on, my little wind mill... I think he likes it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP