Heirloom

... Tomato!! That's what Baby Boy is this week. Well, that or a mango, depending on who you believe, but I'm going with tomato because I love tomatoes!

Baby Boy has settled in nicely to my right side- perhaps he knows my left side is deficient (aka: tube-less) and feels safer on the right? Not sure, but he's been there for a few weeks. If this continues, I'll be sporting a very lop-sided bump soon. I can't feel him yet- or, if I am feeling him, I'm attributing it to either stretching ligaments or gas (lovely, I know).

Here are two outfits for him... the first is from his Grandma and Papa Huff (thanks!) and the second was what we bought him the day we found out it was a him.

How stinkin' cute is this!? On the left leg is a little cargo pocket- love it!



Excuse the wrinkles... but this is a cozy little one-piece I can't wait to put on him :)

The front pocket and the hood have a great, stripped detail. What are those papers to the right? Stacks of hospital bills... changing insurance companies during a high-risk pregnancy is a delight :)

Both outfits are Splendid, which means they are super cute and super comfy. Some of the onesies I ordered last week have arrived... and yes- the Spiderman onesie is a pinkish-red so it has to go back. Bummer. But the other ones are super cute :)

Our next sono is on Monday... it's a high-tech one so hopefully we'll get some good images to share with everyone.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP