Even Bigger News!!!

What's even better than getting a job at Stanford??  


We're having a baby!!  All of our prayers and infertility/IVF treatments have paid off and we're finally pregnant :)  We are thrilled and can hardly believe it!!  Currently, we're 12 weeks along with a singleton and due on June 23rd.  We do have a few ultrasound photos of Baby Franck, but our printer broke before the move so we can't scan it in, yet.  But don't worry- we've been waiting awhile to be parents and are overly excited about it all, so you're bound to know more than you ever wanted to about our baby- we'll keep you very up-to-date!!

And yes, I'm starting to show.  I love it.

Kim  – (December 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM)  

Can't wait for belly pictures :)

So so excited for you both!

Lizzy  – (December 10, 2009 at 12:45 AM)  

Seriously, I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to read about all of it! I'm on month 6 of Clomid so I understand. I'm so happy for you!

The George Family  – (December 10, 2009 at 10:36 AM)  

I am so happy for you guys! This is such a huge blessing!! I can't wait to see pics :)

I guess that means that the wardrobe you got last week was maternity....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP