Master Franck

Matt here with good news!

I presented my Master's Colloquium last week and heard back yesterday that I got an 'A'.

This was the final requirement for my program and I will be graduating from Seattle University with my Master's in Sports Administration and Leadership in Spring '09.

It is the end of a long and challenging effort for me, and I am feeling very blessed and excited to be finished.

I especially want to thank Amy. I don't think I could have followed through on this without her. I spent hundreds of hours on this over the past four months and she kept me from losing my mind on quite a few occasions.

All the best to everyone :)

Anonymous –   – (June 12, 2009 at 3:58 PM)  

Way to go Matt, very cool. Congrats on all of your hard work!
Nancy Staples

Sam Child  – (June 17, 2009 at 1:29 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Child  – (June 17, 2009 at 1:31 PM)  

Fantastic, congratulations!

sorry, i posted as freeyou.co.uk, i didn't realise I was still logged in as a client

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP