World on Fire

So, I totally busted my camera at the Islanders Hockey game on Saturday night (oops...) so I haven't been able to take pics of the rest of the house. Not to worry- it'll either be fixed or I'll use Matt's gigantically cumbersome camera from now on :)

In the meantime, here is a video that someone shared with us about a year ago. We loved it! The words move a bit fast at a few parts, so you may have to pause it to read or watch it a few times. Either way, you'll get the message. YouTube has removed the embedding feature for this video, but click here and you can visit the site.

The George Family  – (February 23, 2009 at 10:45 PM)  

That is amazing. I had to watch it a couple times to read it all, but I was stunned. Really. That little boy at the end holding a coffee mug made me break down in tears... great post

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP