House Pics

While I don't have all of the house pics yet, I decided to post some. Not everything is quite situated and there is nothing on the walls, yet. Enjoy our kitchen, living room, and bathroom!

Kitchen table, looking out the front window


Little nook, directly behind the table


Main kitchen counter, and Hula! Table and nook to the right.



Living Room


Living Room, looking out into the back yard area


More living room


Bathroom


Bathroom

Lauren J.  – (February 18, 2009 at 5:45 PM)  

Oh me likey! I really like the stained glass window in the shower. And look at all that snow!!!

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy  – (February 19, 2009 at 8:58 AM)  

so cute!! the house looks great!!
your kitchen is awesome

Kim  – (February 19, 2009 at 1:01 PM)  

Oh I love the pictures. What a great house! I can't wait to see it in person.

The George Family  – (February 19, 2009 at 1:08 PM)  

Cute! I love the pictures, nice kitchen!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP