This Blog Thing

The blog is driving me crazy. I never update it enough and it needs new style. Expect a fresher look and current content soon. But if nothing else, I think the current state of our blog is reflective of where we are... here's what got us to this state...

1. Traveling: I think I was home maybe 4 days of the month of December. I attended my best friend's wedding in Dallas (go roomie!!). And then Levi and I went home for 3 weeks for Christmas (Matt joined us for 2 of those weeks). Even while we were in Seattle I was going places... back-and-forth between my parents and the in-laws, the San Juans, and San Diego for the Holiday Bowl. By the time I arrived home on January 5th, I was exhausted and totally unorganized.

2. The Flu: No sooner than 4 days after arriving home, the flu came to visit both me and Matt. Luckily, Levi was spared. And, at least I had 5 days to get him adjusted to life at home and get our house in some sort of working order before worshipping the porcelain goddess.

3. Hula's Passing: A few days after the start of the flu, Hula went in for a simple procedure and quickly declined from there. Enough said.

So it's fair to say that the past 2 months have been... CRAZY. And let me just take a moment to apologize for the lack of thank-you notes from Christmas. Sorry- it's just one of those years.

Now that February is finally here, I'm getting reorganized and reenergized. I'm throwing away anything not purposeful or beautiful and getting our home shaped-up. And the same thing goes for this blog. I'm getting an awesome new computer that will totally motivate me to blog more (not the reason for the new computer, just an incentive), which is good because we really like to look back through our posts over the years.

So that's life now. We're making it day-by-day, but we expect to be living more fully soon!! In the meantime... isn't he wonderful?

Kim  – (February 2, 2011 at 9:09 AM)  

I'm ready for February for you guys!! And don't you dare send me a thank you note.

Jo  – (February 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM)  

he's so delicious!!!! i miss him!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP