2 Month Check-Up

Levi had his 2 month check-up today (although he isn't 2 months until Monday...). Overall, Mr. Man did remarkably well.


Levi's 2 Month stats:
- Weight: 11 pounds, one ounce (just below 50th percentile)
- Height 22 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
- Head Circumference: didn't get the measurement, but 25th percentile

Levi showed the doctor how much he loves lights (the boy is obsessed) and how he wiggles non-stop. Our first pediatrician thought Levi would be a gymnast because he was rolling over at 5 days old and super strong. Out current pediatrician thinks his love of lights and dancing will produce quite a rock star. Gymnast rock star?? I can see it now...

Levi was also the lucky recipient of 5 immunizations; one oral, one super injections with 3 immunizations, and one solitary injection. The nurse gave him the oral one first and he loved it because it tasted so sweet. And right when she got him to trust her, she poked him once in each leg. The poor guy lost it! He screamed and turned a shade of red I've never seen before. I pulled him off the table and into my arms before she could even get the band-aids on him- it just broke my heart. But overall, Levi cried for less than a minute and then whimpered on-and-off for awhile. And then he passed out tired on the way home.

I'm having some issues posting photos/videos, but once I resolve it I'll share some actually pictures of him- he's getting big :)

Sally  – (August 16, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

So sweet.. Thanks for the update! Sounds like he is the perfect size and I can't believe he is already 2 mnths old! Hope you guys are doing well!

The George Family  – (September 16, 2010 at 11:00 PM)  

oh baby boy. shots are the worst. I actually insisted that i hold henry for his 4 month shots. the nurse was not pleased. He is a BIG boy... good work momma :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP