He's a Hungry Hippo

It turns out Levi isn't so good at the whole nursing thing. We've been working on it for over a month now and just when he overcomes one difficulty, he finds another- poor guy! Anyway, we took him in to get weighed this week and he hadn't gained any weight so we had to get a bit more pro-lactive. Our sweet guy is still on breast milk but it now comes via the bottle, not via mommy for the time being. And while this is sad for me (I miss snuggling my baby!!), it's great because now Matt can help out at feedings.


Matt giving Mr. Man some milky goodness... I wish you could see Levi's little onesie; it says "Run DMC" on it. Mama Celoni made the beautiful blanket on the back of the rocker and the cute little burp cloth under Levi's head was made by my sorority twin, Julia. We are surrounded by creativity, which is excellent because mine is lacking.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP