Top-o-the-mornin' to ya

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

This is our door, which needs to be cleaned and touched up... No, we're not Irish (we don't think...), but we celebrate none the less because everyone loves a party... even if it's super lame.

On a day when most people drink green beer, I pounded this lovely glass of super sweet orangeness to find out if I have gestational diabetes... I'm 99% sure I don't, although it would be nice to have a legitimate excuse for the weight gain (I'm gaining more than I "should"- whatever... I do what I want!).


I also had my 26 week appointment (14 weeks to go!!). Baby Boy's eyes are open and he can blink (though I'm sure there's not much to really see inside my uterus...). While his movements are no longer the same he has these random, spaz attacks where he is bouncing around for about an hour. Matt had his hand on my belly during one of these episodes last night and said, "holy crap!". Perhaps a hint at future hyper-activity?? He should be a pound and a half... I'm guessing he's more around 2 :) And, he should be as long as a rutabaga. Gotta love a rutabaga.

Matt is going to a little work St. Patty's Day thing tonight (I am opting out of being the pregnant lady in a bar on St. Patrick's Day...) and then we're eating some Irish Stew, which I think is like beef stew with dark beer. And yes- I made Matt buy the beer so that I wouldn't look like a horrible mother.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP