There's a Hole in the Blanket, Dear Hula Dear Hula

I love my Hula; she so sweet and loving and hilarious. Gerdy has been on a mission this past week to unravel our cashmere throw (I normally wouldn't allow this no matter how cute she is, but it was headed for the Goodwill box). Anyway, Gerdy managed to create a whole about the size of an apple in the middle of the blanket.

And, you have to know Hula. If you cover yourself with a blanket of any sorts, she dives underneath to snuggle. It's like an obsession for her.

Just as I was lying down to take a quick snooze to the Wendy Williams show (don't judge...) and Hula was tucking under the blanket, she reappeared...


Why, hello little pug! She laid on my legs and watched Wendy with me for a few minutes. Then she tried to get through the hole, which got her stuck... but don't worry- we worked it out.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP