Poison IIIIIIIVy

What's new at the Franck house?  Amy has poison ivy... and apparently I'm really sensitive to it and I have blisters on my legs, ankles, hands, arms, stomach, and back.  So, I'm itchy... boo!!  I managed to get into a great derm on Monday and she gave me a steroid injection and some heavy-duty steroid creams.  We think it's getting better- it's just so nasty looking (part of my leg is purple... vomit).  It's just annoying... now that the weather finally allows shorts and skirts, I can't because it's just gross.


On a happier note, Amy's parents were in town for a visit this weekend!!  And despite me being sick and itchy, it was great to see them. We didn't do much (I wasn't up for much) but we went out for some good meals, made hamburgers, put together a picnic table, and ate ice cream. Thanks for the visit, Mom and Dad!!

And stay tuned- we have some exciting news we're going to deliver next week!!  And NO- Amy is NOT pregnant, so don't even ask :)

The George Family  – (May 27, 2009 at 11:52 AM)  

Oh man, that sounds awful. Awful, awful... Poor thing. That is what you get for working in that yard of yours! Glad you had a fun visit with your parents!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP