Our NYC Weekend

To celebrate my 27th b-day (good night, I am old...), Matt took me to NYC for a night. We shopped, walked around, and went to see the amazing musical "Wicked". I saw it about 4 years ago on a family girls trip, and have loved it every since then.

It's so great.

I cry.

Every time I see it.


Our pic with Ozzy in Times Square... the New Year's ball is on display there and it's teeny tiny.


This one is just for Tommy.



Me showing off our view. We got upgraded to a corner room and were so excited until we realized that the second window looked directly into an office building. Gotta love NYC...


Matt - he's so great :)



The view from our room at the Palace. We could see down Radio City Music Hall, St. Patrick's Cathedral, The Late Show, the Rock, Times Square, and the water. Not bad.

Ramsey  – (February 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM)  

not bad...it's no Chelsea Star, but not bad...Hope you had a great bday!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP