He Must Like to Run

"Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was running!" - Forrest Gump

Matt is quickly becoming a weekend-warrior on the road race circuit :) He won his third 5K here on Long Island this morning!! Here are some photo high-lights:

Paying attention to the course description and trying to beat the kids to the start line. I think he actually pushed 2 out of the way :)



Turning the corner to the finish line- go Matt!


Just finishing... he beat the second place finisher by at least 2 minutes!



Showing off his 1st place card

Way to go, Matt- I'm so proud of you!

Lara Child  – (December 16, 2008 at 10:57 AM)  

Congrats Matt! Well done!
Very impressive - especially when it's so cold!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP