Dog House



So, the other night, Matt said that he had an early present to give me... something that we needed but he didn't want to get in trouble for the gift. Having seen the dog house commercial, he was a little cautious; he didn't want to be "dual bag". Matt actually did really well- it was a new electric griddle!! We left ours in Seattle... we used it nearly every week for years and it was on it's last leg. I'm excited to break this new one in!

About a week ago, I also gave Matt and early Christmas gift. It was something I purchased that I knew we needed, but also knew wasn't very exciting. And, it was a little large to hide! I had gotten him a snow shovel with a steel core and steel blade at the end. I guess these are good to have when you live in NY...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP