Rats, Mold, and Mildew- oh my!

What do rats, mold, and mildew all have in common??  They have all infested the cottage.  Nasty- yes, we know :)  The mold/mildew started last week with a busted pipe under the cottage (requiring a 3 ft hole to be cut in our kitchen).  And the rats- they just started coming out one night.  They aren't the massive NYC rats, just field rats.  But still, a rat is rat.  


Our landlords have been amazing, and totally supportive of us.  They would not want to live there, either.  We are currently living at Danford's Hotel and Hula is at the kennel (she was going there for Thanksgiving, anyway).  

I (Amy) spent the day looking for our new home.  I saw about 7 today and there is one that I like. It's a 3 bed, 1 bath ranch.  A bit on the smaller size, but it will work for the next few years. The best part is that it has a real kitchen with a dishwasher and a washer/dryer.  We are really hoping we get it!!

After Matt gets home from work today, we are starting to pack up.  I won't go over there alone- I need him to defend me from the rats :)

The George Family  – (November 25, 2008 at 10:16 AM)  

yey! how exciting! You will have to post photos soon.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP