Amy's Parent Visit

My parents (Tom and Ellen) came to Long Island last weekend and spend 5 days with us in our new home! It was SO GREAT to see them. Matt and I have been so occupied with different things since the move, and it was great to see some familiar faces. We all drove around the island and visited some neighborhoods Matt and I would like to live in and even visited the Hamptons. They were incredibly helpful too! My dad changed our light-bulbs and my mom helped me with the laundry. One morning, they even brought pumpkins for our front door. Thanks, Mom and Dad!


We are having difficulties loading photos, so I'll add pics of my parent's trip tomorrow. And, so many people have asked about pictures of our cottage. I PROMISE that they are coming this week!


On a creative note, I have been inspired by other, more-advanced blogs so I'm trying to make ours more cute and user-friendly. Feel free to look around, as I'll be adding things often.

Ashley, Kyle, and Baby Boy  – (October 5, 2008 at 10:57 AM)  

the blog looks fabulous!
can't wait to surf some of your 'goodness' links soon.
looking forward to seeing pics of the cottage!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP