Day One: Seattle to Bozeman
















We just arrived in Bozeman!!

After an early start this morning, we've seen rainbows, tumble-weeds, amazing rock formations, and some crazy billboards. Matt did all of the driving (he's done very well so far) and Amy and Hula took several great naps :) Despite our purchase of a brand-new, extra-large, monkey themed car seat, Hula has decided that it's much more fun to snuggle her mom.


Tomorrow we will finish our tour in Montana and drive through North Dakota, ending the day in Fargo.

Hula is going crazy in our hotel room and our dinner should arrive soon. It's time for food, tv, and bed. Good night!














































Sam Child  – (July 23, 2008 at 3:40 AM)  

Hula looks like she's having a great time! I love her seat, if she doesn't want to use it, I'll have it!

Lara Child  – (July 23, 2008 at 7:58 AM)  

I LOVE her seat! So cute!!! Well done Matt for driving that monster truck!

Kim  – (July 23, 2008 at 10:01 AM)  

I love Hula's seat - I don't know why she doesn't like it. Matt - I'm impressed with your driving abilities. That's a large truck!

Ramsey  – (July 24, 2008 at 5:43 PM)  

I hope you have a large truck...cuz I'm gonna put my bike in it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP